- Presentations on new and evolving security projects:
- Security in Zephyr and Fuchsia – Stephen Smalley & James Carter, NSA
- fs-verity: Native File-based Authenticity – Michael Halcrow, Google
- Azure Sphere: Fitting Linux Security in 4 MiB of RAM – Ryan Fairfax, Microsoft;
- a panel on Open System Firmware Projects led by Elaine Palmer of IBM Research;
- discussion on Proactive Software Defense against Side Channel Attacks, led by Kristen Accardi of Intel;
- kernel security subsystem updates;
and much more!
See you there!