The schedule for the Linux Security Summit North America (LSS-NA) 2018 is now published.
- Presentations on new and evolving security projects:
- Security in Zephyr and Fuchsia – Stephen Smalley & James Carter, NSA
- fs-verity: Native File-based Authenticity – Michael Halcrow, Google
- Azure Sphere: Fitting Linux Security in 4 MiB of RAM – Ryan Fairfax, Microsoft;
- a panel on Open System Firmware Projects led by Elaine Palmer of IBM Research;
- discussion on Proactive Software Defense against Side Channel Attacks, led by Kristen Accardi of Intel;
- kernel security subsystem updates;
and much more!
LSS-NA 2018 will be co-located with the Open Source Summit, and held over 27th-28th August, in Vancouver, Canada. The attendance fee is $100 USD. Register here.
See you there!