The format of the conference is refereed talk sessions, followed by in-depth roundtable discussions.
Here’s a summary of the programme:
- “Smack is Alive and Well”
- “MeeGo Security Update”
Ryan Ware, Intel
- “An Overview of the Linux Integrity Subsystem: Use Cases and Demonstration”
David Safford and Mimi Zohar, IBM
- “Digital Signature support for IMA/EVM”
Dmitry Kasatkin and Ryan Ware, Intel
- “Protecting the Filesystem Integrity of a Fedora 15 Virtual Machine from Offline Attacks using IMA/EVM”
Peter Kruus, The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory
- “Efficient, TPM-free system integrity checking with device mapper: dm-verity”
Will Drewry and Mandeep Baines, Google
- Kernel Hardening
Lead by Kees Cook, Canonical and Will Drewry, Google
- LSM Architecture
Lead by Kees Cook, Canonical and Casey Schaufler
See the full schedule for more detail.
Attendance is open to all registered attendees of the Linux Plumbers Conference. Early-bird registration is available for LPC until the end of today (US time).