The schedule for the 2016 Linux Security Summit is now published!
The keynote speaker for this year’s event is Julia Lawall. Julia is a research scientist at Inria, the developer of Coccinelle, and the Linux Kernel coordinator for the Outreachy project.
Refereed presentations include:
- The State of Kernel Self Protection Project – Kees Cook, Google
- Towards Measured Boot Out of the Box – Matthew Garrett, CoreOS
- Securing Filesystem Images for Unprivileged Containers – James Bottomley, IBM
- Opportunistic Encryption Using IPsec – Paul Wouters, Libreswan IPsec VPN Project
- Android: Protecting the Kernel – Jeffrey Vander Stoep, Google
See the schedule for the full list of talks.
Also included are updates from Linux kernel security subsystem maintainers, and snacks.
The event this year is co-located with LinuxCon North America in Toronto, and will be held on the 25th and 26th of August. Standalone registration for the Linux Security Summit is $100 USD: click here to register.
You can also follow updates and news for the event via Twitter: @LinuxSecSummit
See you there!