Several videos from the 2009 Linux Plumbers Conference security track have been published at the Linux Foundation video site. Here’s a listing with the relevant slides:
- Linux Kernel Crypto API by Herbert Xu [slides][video]
- Status of SELinux in Ubuntu by Caleb Case [slides][video]
- Introducing SELinux Sandbox by Dan Walsh [slides][video]
- SELinux Policy Within Package Managers, Why Policy is Special by Joshua Brindle [slides][video]
- XACE Demonstration and Discussion by Eamon Walsh [mostly demo][video] (meet the AVC cow!)
- Making SELinux Easier to Use by Bryan Jacobson [slides][video]
Many thanks to the folk at LF and the LPC organizers, especially Niv (also for the HTML listing above).
If you attended LPC, or make use of the videos or slide, please drop by this thread at LWN to say thanks. If you have any suggestions for improvements, feel very free to volunteer your time at the next event.