Just a quick update on the Linux Security Summit North America (LSS-NA) for 2020.
The event will take place over two days as an online event, due to COVID-19. The dates are now July 1-2, and the full schedule details may be found here.
The main talks are:
- Mitigating (Some) Use-after-frees in the Linux Kernel – Jann Horn
- Control Flow Integrity in the Linux Kernel – Kees Cook
- KRSI (BPF + LSM) – Updates and Progress – KP Singh
- Integrity Policy Enforcement: Full System Integrity Verification – Deven Bowers
- 10 Years of Linux Security – A Report Card – Bradley Spengler
- Automatically Securing Linux Application Containers in Untrusted Clouds – Anjo Vahldiek-Oberwagner & Dmitrii Kuvaiskio
There are also short (30 minute) topics:
- SELint – An SELinux Policy Static Analysis Tool – Daniel Burgener
- Encrypting Memory at Scale – Derek Chamorro & Brian Bassett
This year we will also have a Q&A panel at the end of each day, moderated by Elena Reshetova. The panel speakers are:
- Nayna Jain
- Andrew Lutomirski
- Dmitry Vyukov
- Emily Ratliff
- Alexander Popov
- Christian Brauner
- Allison Marie Naaktgeboren
- Kees Cook
- Mimi Zohar
Hope to see you soon!