The schedule for the 2015 Linux Security Summit is now published!
The refereed talks are:
- CC3: An Identity Attested Linux Security Supervisor Architecture – Greg Wettstein, IDfusion
- SELinux in Android Lollipop and Android M – Stephen Smalley, NSA
- Linux Incident Response – Mike Scutt and Tim Stiller, Rapid7
- Assembling Secure OS Images – Elena Reshetova, Intel
- Linux and Mobile Device Encryption – Paul Lawrence and Mike Halcrow, Google
- Security Framework for Constraining Application Privileges – Lukasz Wojciechowski, Samsung
- IMA/EVM: Real Applications for Embedded Networking Systems – Petko Manolov, Konsulko Group, and Mark Baushke, Juniper Networks
- Ioctl Command Whitelisting in SELinux – Jeffrey Vander Stoep, Google
- IMA/EVM on Android Device – Dmitry Kasatkin, Huawei Technologies
There will be several discussion sessions:
- Core Infrastructure Initiative – Emily Ratliff, Linux Foundation
- Linux Security Module Stacking Next Steps – Casey Schaufler, Intel
- Discussion: Rethinking Audit – Paul Moore, Red Hat
Also featured are brief updates on kernel security subsystems, including SELinux, Smack, AppArmor, Integrity, Capabilities, and Seccomp.
The keynote speaker will be Konstantin Ryabitsev, sysadmin for kernel.org. Check out his Reddit AMA!
See the schedule for full details, and any updates.
This year’s summit will take place on the 20th and 21st of August, in Seattle, USA, as a LinuxCon co-located event. As such, all Linux Security Summit attendees must be registered for LinuxCon. Attendees are welcome to attend the Weds 19th August reception. ETA: standalone LSS registration is available.
Hope to see you there!