The keynote will be presented by Ted Ts’o.
Refereed talks include:
- Embedded Linux Security (David Safford, IBM)
- Extending AppArmor Mediation into the Userspace (John Johansen, Canonical)
- Multiple Concurrent Security Models? Really? (Casey Schaufler, Intel)
- Linux Kernel ASLR (Kees Cook, Google)
- The AppArmor Labeling Model (John Johansen, Canonical)
It looks like there’s been quite a lot happening in AppArmor. There’ll also be general project updates for SELinux, Smack, AppArmor and the Integrity subsystem, as well as a discussion on kernel coding anti-patterns led by Kees Cook.
There’ll be break-out sessions on the second day, details of which will be posted on the schedule as they’re known. If you’ll be at LSS (or LinuxCon/Plumbers generally) and would like to schedule a break-out session, contact the program committee per the details at the wiki page.
See everyone on the 19th and 20th of September in New Orleans!